Sunday, October 11, 2009

I HAVE BEEN INSPIRED

It usually takes something really cool to inspire me tot he point that I am blogging about it at 3 in the morning. But oh well. My lovely husband, whom I love with my whole heart, has made a request of me. He needs new garb for next event season. As he fights rapier he wants....A FULL ELIZABETHAN ENSEMBLE! Holy cow! Doublet, yes. Hose, yes. Ruff, yes. Pretty slashed pumpkin breeches....still debating. The second request was for something for cooler events, only requirement is no Norse, viking, Anglo Saxon or whatever. I have a late period man.
He really wants me to pretty him up. So other than doing a little happy dance around the living room I dove face first into the fabric stash. I have some ideas of what i can make him. So here are some pictures of the inspirations.


No comments: