Friday, April 10, 2009

Reality Check

So it has become apparent to me that I need to re-think things with my wedding. I have stepped back and realized that I am probably nuts for doing an entire Elizabethan theme for my bridal party. I have never made the dress the girls will be wearing and I need to do mock-ups and numerous fittings. I will only have a month or so to do this for 3 people along with make my dress. Well I am working on things for a friend's wedding right now and reality hit about 4 am. I was still up making finishing touches on simple tunics. The thought cam to me that I will be doing this for most of my stay at mom's making my dresses. HELL NO! Sleep is a good thing I have become accustomed to getting. So my plan has changed a bit. The same color will be used. Now I just need to buy simple cotton for the under dress and make up some trim for the sleeves. Easy for me. Now I can spend more time figuring out what I am going to wear. This is what the new dresses will look like.

No comments: