Thursday, March 26, 2009

Not Sleepy

So I am having one of THOSE weeks. I can't sleep. I lay down and shut my eyes and think I have been there forever getting a little sleep, nope about 15 minutes have gone by. So I decided that is I wasn't going to sleep I will do something constructive with my extra time. So I have finished on embroidery project that was rescued from the bottom of my "get it done someday box" and have been working on another wedding project. The one from the box was a needle book I began a month or two ago. I put it aside when things got busy and forgot about it. Well it looks like I will have it for this eventing season. the other is the sleeve cuffs for my smock for my wedding dress. I highly doubt that they will ever be seen, but I will know that it is there and that makes me happy. Took a couple of pictures before the camera battery died. Hope you like. So it is 3:45 am and I think I will have a cuppa tea and do a bit more embroidery.



No comments: