Friday, May 28, 2010

I have found the pattern I used for the purse that I am working on. my computer finally decided to cough it up. Unfortunately I is refusing up upload. So.... details. Bibliotheque DMC L'Art chretien en Egypt: Motif de Broderie Copte (Christian Art of Egypt: Coptic Embroidery Motifs) by Therese de Dillmont, 1890. I am working it over 2 threads on 32 count linen in black silk. I plan on making a small pouch from it with a lining of red silk and hanging gold bells from the bottom edge. I need to refresh my memory on finger loop braiding so I can make the drawstring and the hanging cord.

No comments: